Thursday, October 14, 2010

I should have known....

....if Nev is quiet for too long, she must be up to something. Just minutes before 'the incident', Genevieve was just lying on the floor with her baby doll and nuk; it was almost nap time...


She had been quietly playing with her doll, kissing her and giving her a nuk...


...the silence continued a bit too long though, so I checked on her again and imagine my surprise when I saw what she was up to and covered in!....


I think she was finger painting with the peanut butter and she ate a bunch as well!

...so we took a nice little bath in the kitchen sink!

4 comments:

Amber said...

OMG! What a disaster (a memorable disaster though!). Oh Nev-Nev, you could never call her boring. I love that you got this all on camera!!

Marilyn said...

It's never dull :-). I love the pics with her and her dolly and nuk too. How could such a sweet, innocent little lady . . . ?

MarcusJacob said...

That was setup perfectly with you getting pics before and after! And fyi when I was reading it from the top I was getting worried she got hurt!

Amy K. said...

We had a similar incident years ago with Pascali and the sour cream.