Cade asked his friend Kyndsi to Homecoming this year. Though his 'proposal' was very informal (unlike so many now-a-days), Cade did pick an arrangement of sunflowers to give Kyndsi. Cade and Kyndsi have known one another for nine years (we do call Kyndsi 'the other Konyn cousin') and both are varsity soccer players as freshmen, so it was a pretty relaxed and fun evening with friends. They met at Kyndi's house along with a group of friends, visited for a while and took pictures. We then took them to BJ's for dinner and then to the dance where Cade reported having a good time. Luckily, they were good sports when we asked them to take a picture with their soccer cleats :)
Friends and fellow soccer fanatics!
I had fun shopping with Cade for his outfit. He had definite opinions on what he wanted to wear!
The dinner crew!
With his cousin (and junior class homecoming princess), Selene!
2 comments:
Awww, SUCH great memories at EVERY stage with kids! I love all of these pictures, especially the soccer shoes (of course), where Cade is being silly (and himself) with Kyndsi & the picture with Selene. I love my nieces & nephews!!!
Great documenting of another first (I'm sure of MANY). He was such a good sport too :-).
Post a Comment