Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Birthday Fun for Cade & Willem

We had a family party in mid-July to celebrate Cade's 15th and Willem's 11th birthdays. It was extra special having Marilyn and Tony, Amber & kids here from out of town to help celebrate. Gone are the days of BIG friend and family summer birthday parties with hay rides and a big bar-b-que...hopefully we can start doing that again when we have a few more free weekends in the summer! For now, we have to 'settle' for our family birthday gatherings which are pretty awesome too! I always love looking back at pictures from our summer birthday parties (even smaller family ones) and love it more when we get to use Amber's awesome camera....













We tried!! :)











1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh I love these pictures too... and I think, like you said, we like them even more as we look back in the years to come. It can be so much effort to document this all, but looking back it always seems worth it :) SO glad we were able to join the festivities this year!!