Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving

We had another nice Thanksgiving with family this year. Thursday Chad and I started off the day with a 3-4 mile run on Ridgeline Trail in South Eugene and then we spent a very relaxing day at Chad's parents including a great game of hearts in the evening. On Friday, we spent the whole day with my family at my Dad and Kathleen's house which included a great Duck football win! We are so blessed to have so much family near by to celebrate the holidays! And I love that our kids enjoy their cousins so much. Cousin Roman left for Marine boot camp the week after Thanksgiving making it a little bittersweet especially for Cade knowing this would be the last holiday in a while with his cousin who is like a brother to him.

The drive to Grandma and Grandpa's house on Thanksgiving

Some sibling horseplay before dinner

The whole group at Grandma and Grandpa's except Nev and me 


At Opa and Kathleen's house on Friday....

 Amber, Tony and kids! Such an awesome family!!

We tried to get a good family picture for Christmas cards but it just wasn't to be this time! 


James with Vivian and Jacoby

Some of the girl cousins. Love them!


The cooks! (picture taken by Amber, the other cook!)

Marcus, James with Viv, Roman and Searra

Amber with Dad

 
Cade with cousins, Pascal and Roman

James and Jenn with Roman

Duane with Tucker and Antonia 

The little girls playing all together!

Marcus and sweet Davida 

Amber, Tony and kids stayed a couple nights at our house after Thanksgiving which always gives us all lots of good memories like bedtime reading together with cousins!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Awww, love this post! I haven't even looked at the Thanksgiving pictures yet, so great job getting this post done and in the books!! You and I picked the same favorite picture of our family... Christmas card to come with it on there, though I cropped out a few things ;) Looking forward now to another great holiday with you guys!!!

Marilyn said...

I love this pictures! Love the attempt at family pictures, the cousins photos - great pic of Amber and family! Yay!!!