A couple weeks ago Ty and Payton came over for a playdate. Genevieve was so very happy to have them here and to play with them on the dairy and especially in the cottonseed. I'm pretty sure there will me lots more visits to the cottonseed and baby calves this summer!
I can't believe how big Ty is... I still think of him as a toddler! How fun for them to enjoy the dairy. Jacoby saw these pictures and immediately asked when we could visit again. SOON!!
Welcome! We, Chad and Leticia, have been married 20 years and have four awesome kids ~ Cade (15.5), Gabrielle (14), Willem (11.5) and Genevieve (6). We hope you enjoy this glimpse into our busy, fun, sports-filled and blessed lives. We intend for this to serve as our family scrapbook and we hope you enjoy following along!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big Ty is... I still think of him as a toddler! How fun for them to enjoy the dairy. Jacoby saw these pictures and immediately asked when we could visit again. SOON!!
Post a Comment