Sunday, March 17, 2013

Disneyland - Our Favorite Souvenirs

Chad, Genevieve and I got to spent three days in Disneyland in early March and here are our two favorite souvenirs from the trip...

This 'Grizzly Rapids Ride' video, it totally captures Genevieve's joy being on the ride (her favorite):



And, this picture of us riding 'Splash Mountain':

Nev's expression cracked Chad and me up so much! She claims she had fun on the ride!


Lots more pictures to come, of-course, but here are a few pictures of Nev's favorite ride, 'Grizzly River Raft Ride'...

 


9 comments:

Kate said...

Adorable! What a fun trip -- and it probably seemed so easy to travel and do Disney with just one kiddo!

Amber said...

What an AWESOME video!! So glad that you captured that. And not only do I love how it captures Nev's personality, but it also captures Chad's personality :) Makes me want to take more & more videos instead of pictures!! Oh how FUN!!!! Also makes me want to prioritize going back to Disneyland. Love it!! :)

Dana said...

Love this post. Caroline our 5 year old adored that ride at Animal Kingdom. She loved getting wet and thought it was so funny. I agree with Amber. I wish I took the time for far more videos and I also wish I would have thought to video tape the ride experiences!

MarcusJacob said...

I was laughing through the entire video :-)

Leticia said...

Yes, Kate! Definitely the most relaxing Disney trip yet!

Leticia said...

Dana - it was the only video we took the entire trip! So glad we captured it. I tell myself too that we need more videos!

Leticia said...

Love that Marcus! I've watched it 10+ times and can't stop smiling the entire time :-)

Leticia said...

Agreed Sis! So fun to see both personalities :)

Marilyn said...

I laughed and laughed too. LOVE that you capture that tongue between the teeth talking and her delight at you getting wet :-). Love her!