Tuesday, January 22, 2013

More from January

January is always busy for me with all the extra year-end financial work I have on my plate. But, we've still managed to do some fun things and I've managed to take a few pictures, though mostly with my iPhone. Here are a few...

Our sweet Nev. She asked me to take her picture with only her little head out of the water :)

There's been lots of basketball this month plus lots of everyday fun and memories with Genevieve and a few visits from Marcus and Davida.

 
 I was so lucky to spend a Saturday and Sunday in Portland with two of my oldest and dearest friends, Chris and Julie. It was heavenly to chat, shop, go to a movie, sleep in and relax with them for a couple days!

While I was in Portland, Chad made a little fire with smores for the kids! It was great getting these pictures via text while I was in Portland. I love knowing I married such a great guy!

 Here's Nev at CrossFit one evening while Chad and I worked out. She drew a picture of our family and then copied by 'Ficek' and she also wrote a very good letter 'G' for Genevieve. So fun to see her learning!

And here's our silly girl posing with her hand-me-down vest from her friend Savannah. She was pretty proud to be wearing it!

Getting so big!

  The day before school started again after Christmas Break, the girls and I went to the mall for pedicures (for me) and manicures (for Nev and Elle). So much fun to hang out with my daughters!! Love them so much :)

A picture from Christy's birthday lunch, followed by shopping (unfortunately I had a stomach bug that required me to go home and to bed for the afternoon after only a little bit of shopping).

Picture from Winter Skills Soccer Camp (Elle is in the middle in the back row, her cousins, Athena, Meleesa and Selene are in the picture too)

 Willem's camp group

2 comments:

Amber said...

So many memories captured again. Thanks goodness we capture all of this, because otherwise we would look back and wonder what made life so busy! Hope basketball has been fun this year :) (Also, it will be interesting to see all of these iPhone pics in a Blurb book & how they all get put together. I have been working lots on my 2010 book... getting there!)

Marilyn said...

These are fun posts. Love to see "life". Love you!