Saturday, November 24, 2012

Coming your way...

It really feels like Christmas is coming when I order our Christmas card which I did this morning...


Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Like last year, I took each of our kids outside on our deck (after I cut the boys' hair) and asked them for just three minutes of smiles (and that's really all I got max). It's always fun to see what I get, card-worthy and not. It's also fun to compare them to last year. They have all grown up so much in a year!

Genevieve was my most animated poser this year...

Willem's been a little awkward with camera smiles lately which cracks me up :)...

Elle was a great poser as always and she was definitely the most patient with this process...

Cade just wanted it over with and fast...

3 comments:

Amber said...

Love these collages again this year!! Such a great idea to just take 3 minutes to capture individual pictures. I need to do this more (I have been stalling for a month now doing Jacoby's 4.5 year post!). It is really unbelievable how much Cade has matured in just 1 year. He is by far the most, although the others look so different too. Love the Elle is so good at posing. And she got a great shot too!! Love your card and can't wait to get it in the mail :))

Marilyn said...

Another great tradition, Sis! Love it. And love those kids!!!

MarcusJacob said...

Yes Cade is changing fast... heard him the other day and thought it was Chad!