Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Little Nev Update

Some pictures I have taken over the past month of Genevieve and some tidbits about our three and half year old...

Nev has lately been pretty affectionate and loving toward Nelly. It's very sweet; she even reprimands me when I don't speak 'nicely' to Nelly :)

Nev loves it when her Uncles visit!

Nev LOVES picking flowers for me. I am trying to teach her to pick them with a long stem and to not pick too many but it's hard getting too upset with her when she comes in the house proud of the flowers she's found for me :)


Genevieve continues to enjoy picking out her outfits!

Catching raindrops on a walk around the dairy

Nev joins me at CrossFit a couple times a week. She's usually happy to play with the ipad for most of my class but sometimes when I stay a little longer, she will get out the chalk and color on the mats!

This is a rare occurrence lately. In fact, Nev hasn't taken a nap in the past 2 weeks! She is content with sleeping from about 9:30 pm until about 8:30 am (give or take 30 minutes either way)

4 comments:

Amy K. said...

That's a great Dora band aid on the forehead photo. It'll be good to have photos like that years from now when we all almost forget her Dora phase. . .I remember when Frances went through her Gumby stage. So many years ago (sigh)

Amber said...

Awww, so love sweet Nev!! Great memories captured here. I love her own selected outfit as well. It's got great character!

MarcusJacob said...

Such a sweet innocent first pic with Nelly and great one with uncle David too!

Marilyn said...

Another post with the "many faces of Nev." That girl has so many sweet poses. SOO beautiful.