Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the incredible moms I am lucky to know! 

I had a busy but fun Mothers Day. I got to sleep in (well sort of...till 8:15!) and Chad had a great brunch ready for me. I then spent much of the day enjoying the 80 degree weather at Willem and Gabrielle's EMFC soccer tryouts. They both did great but, with so many great kids trying out, we will all be a little nervous until the teams are announced in a couple days. Chad spent much of the afternoon taking Cade to his ODP practice in Portland but the two of us met up at 5:30 for a workout at CrossFit (training with my team for the regional competition coming up in two weeks). After our workout, we headed home to the kids and I got spoiled with cards and gifts and we all had some treats. Then, my favorite part of my day, we all headed outside for a walk (for Chad, Nev and me) and bike ride (Will, Elle and Cade) in the fields as the sun was setting. 

I love being a mom to our four awesome kids! 

A few pics I took during our walk this evening (our big kids were far ahead of us on their bikes before I thought to take out the camera so I just got a few fun ones with Nev :)...

I sure love this girl...and her brothers and sis :)

Nev collecting rocks to throw in the creek


2 comments:

Amber said...

What a beautiful evening for a walk!! Jacoby has been asking & asking when he can walk to the lagoon. Next time we visit hopefully!!

Happy Mother's Day Sis :))

Marilyn said...

Happy Mother's Day! So glad you had a great day!