Sunday, May 9, 2010

"Oowie"

Genevieve's favorite word lately is "oowie". But she doesn't just say it when she is hurt. No, our little girl (future drama queen?) says "oowie" whenever anyone does anything to her that she doesn't want them to do. She says it (often in a pathetic way :) when we change her diaper, change her clothes, take her out of the high chair, put her shoes on, etc! It is pretty cute and funny now...though I wonder what we'll think of her saying it at age nine every time her siblings touch her even gently :)

In the meantime, Genevieve is so loved by her big brothers and sister and I love seeing that bond grow between them all. Here are some shots of her having a blast with them Saturday...
 


Gabrielle and Cade have been taking Nev on walks lately (they took the camera out with them yesterday). One of her favorite stops is this bull calf which loves to lick her shoes and eat hay out of her hands!

Athena, Gabrielle and Cade have also been giving her rides in the (broken) toy jeep. She loves it!


They also love tickling her and 'getting' her!

At Elle's soccer game yesterday, Genevieve loved running around in the sunshine. She looks so big exploring everything...

I want that ball!


Uncle Marcus brought her back closer to us when she ventured near the exit gate

 She is always making us smile!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Awwww, what a sweet post!! I look at Nev and think she's growing up a lot like I did, with all those loving siblings and time on the dairy! This is one of my favorite posts :))

Marilyn said...

Every little girl should have a life like Genevieve!

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

That was so cute to read! Genevieve is adorable!

It was SO funny to hear of Genevieve's "Oowie" because Selah has been doing the exact same thing by saying, "Ouch!" whenever she's touched or gets down from a chair, is putting on her shoes, etc. Josh and I are always saying the same thing, "Oh man, we have a drama queen on our hands!" :)

Anonymous said...

damn girl you know how hard you are making me bent over like that with your ass available to me?