Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Tulip Fields!

It's been a great Spring Break! I do not want it to end! I'll post more pictures later from our break but first here are some from our trip to the Tulip Festival in Woodburn. We stopped today on our way back home from a couple nights in Portland. What a gorgeous day it was! It has been so nice relaxing and enjoying our kids this break...did I say I don't want it to end?!

Genevieve, Willem, Cade, Gabrielle...What a lucky mom I am!


I love Nev's new shoes!

Daddy and his baby girl!

Nine year old Gabrielle




Me and my BIG boy. I look at this and still imagine my baby boy! Can he really almost be 11?!

Willem always feels most comfortable on a tractor!


Me and my girl!

Genevieve had fun playing in the tunnels and the hay. I love the light in this picture

Cade is so good with his little sister!

Genevieve got sooo excited watching Gabrielle fly in the air in the trampoline harness

6 comments:

Liz Dacar said...

Great pictures! We almost went to Woodburn but then decided on the beach.

Amber said...

Such fun pictures Leticia! Tough to pick a favorite, but I think it's the one of Elle by herself. Such a classic picture that she'll have of herself. Love it!!

julie fulton said...

These pictures are so beautiful! I have always loved Christy's tulip pictures and now that I have seen yours, I am dying to take my kids up there too. It looks like fun!

PS I LOVED your Blog Book!!!

MarcusJacob said...

I love how they each so have there own distict personalities you can even see in pictures.

Marilyn said...

Just enjoyed all your Spring Break pics. We just returned from our Spring break at the beach. Lots of Marco Polo games in the pool :-).

Christy said...

Beautiful!!!!