Saturday, March 6, 2010

Chairs, Computers, Cows and Cries

Lately Genevieve has been loving sitting on chairs and couches, looking so proud and content when someone puts her up on them. 

 
  

Genevieve has also been wanting to play with the computer keyboard and mouse; we haven't let her much but she did manage to get on the kids' computer today. She really looks like she knows what she's doing here, I guess she's seen us all at work on the computer many times!
  
 

And Nev loves seeing the cows. It has been dry and warm enough for several days so we were able to take a walk around the dairy today and Genevieve loved getting close to the cows! 

 

 


Lastly, Nev has been having more and more tantrums lately...it has begun! I didn't get a picture this time but boy did she have a couple good frustrated cries today :)

I also had to get one shot of Willem with his now THREE missing front teeth...


3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, Nev is just the cutest thing around! I love her messy hair and those big pleading eyes. She is gorgeous... and I miss her!!!

MarcusJacob said...

I think Nev is having a staring contest with that cow! And are you sure Willem is not a boxer???

Marilyn said...

Love the comments! Great pics like always.