Friday, June 26, 2009

Our Week in Portland

The kids and I spent much of the week in Portland with Amber and Tony while Cade attended the University of Portland soccer camp during the day. Cade had such a great time playing soccer 5 hours each day and was sad to leave today. He says U of P is where he hopes to play college soccer! I had a great time hanging out with my sis (never enough time though!) and spending time with my nephew, Jacoby, and my kids. I always love my time in Portland and am passing that love onto our kiddos! Our week included a trip to OMSI and the Pittock Mansion, a little shopping, daily trips to Paradise Bakery, a stop at Powell books, a ride on the tram, a visit with Duane and Mary and sunny afternoons watching Cade (aka 'Ronaldo' this week by his camp-mates!) play his heart out in his scrimmage games at the end of each day.

Amber and Genevieve

Jacoby and Willem loved playing together

Cade, Jacoby and Willem having fun at the park

Another smile from Nev

Such a cute, happy boy!

I got to give Jacoby a haircut! He was very good!

Willem concentrating at OMSI

A few soccer shots:




Pictures from the Pittock Mansion:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures with the big cousins loving and enjoying their little cousins!!!! So cute. Love the one with Amber and Genevieve too. What gorgeous nieces and nephews I have!!!

Marilyn said...

Anonymous is Marilyn of course :-)! It won't let me put in my name - oh well.

MarcusJacob said...

Cade looks like Ronaldo in that last soccer pic! Such a Willem smile with Jacoby! Does Nev ever not smile? :-)