Monday, June 8, 2009

The Graduates

Congratulations to my nieces, Searra, Mariah and Jackie, Class of 2009, who graduated this weekend! Mariah graduated from St. Paul (K thru 8) and Searra from Marist High with a 4.0 GPA. Also, my niece in Nicaragua, Jackie, graduated as the valedictorian of her class at the Nicaragua Christian Academy (high school). I have smart nieces! Mariah is now off to Marist, Searra to U of O (Go Ducks!) and Jackie is headed to Calvin College in Michigan. We had a yummy and fun BBQ this evening at James and Jenn's house to celebrate Searra and Mariah's graduation!

Searra and Mariah at the BBQ

And the only recent picture I have of Jackie (far right) with her family (just her big sis Erika is missing); Marilyn promises she'll send me pictures of Jackie's graduation soon which I will post here when I get them!


Yeah, Marilyn (my sister) sent pictures of her family at Jackie's graduation! Congrats again, Jackie...

Jackie, Marilyn, Jonathan, Erika, Leah, Eric, Naomi, Daniel

Daniel & Jackie

2 comments:

Amber said...

Love this post! I may have to steal the idea ;) These are both such fun pictures too. I'm so excited for our nieces! :)

Marilyn said...

Thanks, Sis. I'm glad to be included. Amazing that all three graduated the same weekend.