It's been nice to see Cade's passion for soccer reignite as he is finally injury free after almost three years of back and knee pain. He's been playing really well, having lots of fun and wanting to play all the time. He was bummed his practice was canceled last night and even more bummed his games have been canceled this weekend but he was out playing in the snow for at least an hour both yesterday afternoon and today. I was so glad I brought out my good camera for lots of pictures today.
What cool shots! Nice work getting out your big camera :) I really like the black & whites, plus the first with is legs and the last with the action & house behind him. Seriously, go Cade!
Welcome! We, Chad and Leticia, have been married 20 years and have four awesome kids ~ Cade (15.5), Gabrielle (14), Willem (11.5) and Genevieve (6). We hope you enjoy this glimpse into our busy, fun, sports-filled and blessed lives. We intend for this to serve as our family scrapbook and we hope you enjoy following along!
2 comments:
What cool shots! Nice work getting out your big camera :) I really like the black & whites, plus the first with is legs and the last with the action & house behind him. Seriously, go Cade!
Teesh, you need to e-mail some of these to Register Guard or Oregonian -I bet they would print them - Gorgeous shots!
Post a Comment