Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pac-12 Gymnastics Championships

A couple weekends ago, Amber, Gabrielle and I got to go to the Pac-12 gymnastics championships in Corvallis. I always love going to the OSU gymnastics meets and have loved them since I was ten when I would go with my mom and sisters. I love passing this tradition on to Gabrielle who really enjoys watching gymnastics as well. This meet was extra exciting because OSU, who was ranked third in the Pac-12, did amazing and ended up coming from behind and winning the meet and the Pac-12 title. So fun to spend time with Amber and Elle and to watch a really fun meet!

Gabrielle was giving us lessons on how to take better 'selfies'. She's definitely better at these self portraits than Amber and me :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

She is SOOO much better at self-portraits, sheesh!! Feeling trumped these days by my niece ;) As for gymnastics, so glad that we all made it together! What a FUN meet & outing!!

Marilyn said...

I have such a beautiful niece and sisters!