Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nev Photo Shoot

Nev and I had a lot of fun taking pictures yesterday. She was laughing and giggling as I tickled her then she wanted to see the pictures and take one with both of us in it. I love that these pictures are so 'Nev'; her hair is a little messy, she has her tank top on in the winter and she is silly and happy. She's just a whole lot of fun :)












2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh how adorable! These will be so much fun to look back on. She has such a sweet, happy and spunky personality! My favorites are the 2nd one with that genuine smile and then the 4th from last with those eyes :))

Marilyn said...

ditto Amber. That baby face will be in the past before we blink - so great to have it captured so well in photos. Good job, Sis!