Genevieve's talking has exploded in the past couple months (she's almost 2 and a half now). Nev has always been a talker, but now she holds good conversations that most everyone can understand. It's so cute to hear my words come out of her mouth like yesterday I was trying a shirt on and she said, "It's beautiful, Mom, I really like it" :) Here's Nev singing and talking in the tub. It's actually not the best representation of her conversations nowadays but it is pretty cute and something I'd like to remember. It is a private video that you can only see through the link below.
http://youtu.be/rULbJmY05AY
Thanksgiving, Plus Some...
6 years ago
1 comment:
She's such a great talker now and gives so much insight into her thinking :) I love it! She's such a little sweetie. That'll be a fun video to look back on. I always like the ones with lots of talking. (P.S. I like this private video setting.)
Post a Comment