Sunday, April 18, 2010

King Estates in the RV

Saturday afternoon a group of friends and I piled into an RV and headed for King Estate Winery as part of a package we bought at the St. Paul School Auction. It was a bummer Chad had to work out of town so he couldn't join us. This is the third time we all joined in to buy this package and we had another fabulous time! We once again never made it to the actual wine tour which is part of the package....we were having too much fun chatting, laughing, sampling wine and eating. After our four hours at King Estate, we headed back to Brandy's house for a few more hours of fun. I am so lucky to have a great group of friends! I'm voting for a fourth visit to King Estate next year!

On our way to King Estate, we had to drink wine out of plastic cups with lids to avoid any spills!

Here's the group that rode in the RV; Pat and Nathan joined us at the winery

It is so beautiful at King Estate, I wish I took a picture that did it justice.

The girls (minus Annie & Brandy)! Julie, Me, Christy, Sheri, Sandy, Amy and Julie

I'm not sure what Pancho said here but he was making us all laugh all afternoon!

And, finally, a shot of the group at the table

No comments: